Lieutenant colonel
Group: Users
Pretty easy and fletching you can afk with happy

Equipment:
*knife
*tinderbox
-both can be bought at stores at home i believe

Destination:
*Wherever the hell you feel like going you stand at a bank the whole time, however this does link to woodcutting to get the supplies so look on my woodcutting guide for information.

What to do:
*To firemake its easy just requires alot of clicking. Those who strung bows back in the day on rs b4 jagex made a string x will know what I am talking about. Simply put the tinderbox on the bottom right hand corner of your inventory. From here withdraw out your logs, click on the tinderbox than click on the logs. Although a fire is not made you are indeed firemaking. Test higher level logs to find out what the level requirements are since I am to lazy to post myself.
*To fletch its even easier. You simply withdraw out your knife and a inventory full of logs. And use the knife on the logs and make x of whaterver you want (shortbows/longbows) and it will make a full inventory. I know that for the first few levels it makes arrow shafts which does not require make x. While fletching you can afk how much fun, you can get your masturbation out of the way and gain levels at the same time! Have fun and I hope this guide helps you, good luck biggrin

Message edited by Kewley - Saturday, 2008-09-27, 5:20 AM

xxxdeathxxx1Date: Saturday, 2008-09-27, 3:32 PM | Message # 2
Colonel
fletching is hard if u wc the supplies

i own i u dont u lol i lol :D ech0scape owns :D

KewleyDate: Saturday, 2008-09-27, 6:29 PM | Message # 3
Lieutenant colonel
Yup

Forumz » OFFTOPIC » tutorials » Firemaking/Fletching
  • Page 1 of 1